Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Doodle Bug!

One year ago tomorrow, after a very short labor I held little Abbey Florence Rose in my arms for the first time. I can't believe that it has been a year already!

Her little face was so beautiful and she had so much hair on that little head! She looked so different from her sister but was just as precious.

The moment she was born, I knew our family was complete. I had a feeling of completeness that I had never felt before.

Since she was born, she has changed immensely. Her hair turned from dark brown to blond, her face has changed and she has developed her own little personality. She loves snuggles from whoever who will give them, is very attached to her soother "Jefferey" and loves her meat and bread. Playing chase with her sister or the dog are her favorite pass times. She has developed a strong dislike for hats and mittens (just great for winter in a cold climate!). Abbey has learned to scoot, stand and take a few steps on her own but still can't quite get the hang of the whole walking thing yet. I have a feeling she's not far off though!

Happy 1st birthday sweetheart, we love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment