1 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
1 Egg, lightly beaten
1/2 Cup Milk
3/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
1 1/4 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1 Box of stuffing mix, prepared
1) Mix first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
2) Pack mixture onto bottom and sides of lightly greased muffin tins leaving enough of the meat mixture to cover the tops of the "muffins".
3) Pack a little bit of stuffing into each cavity in the muffin pan.
4) Use remaining meat mixture to made "lids" for the muffins and pinch down around the edges to seal the stuffing in.
5) Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30-40 minutes.
6) Allow to cool a couple of minutes then remove from muffin tins and enjoy!
Note: Sometimes I make a gravy to go with this like beef or mushroom gravy.